Clinical and basic science research interests include brain tumor gene therapy, neuro-modulations and interventional therapies for cerebrovascular disease. Potential alliances are available with the rapidly developing basic sciences at the Brain Research Centre and the International Collaboration on Repair Discoveries (iCORD). A compresehensive list of the publications by our faculty can be accessed via the PubMed link provided on their respective profile page (refer to the “Faculty” page)
- Hearing preservation in large >3cm acoustic neuromas
- Radiosurgery for growing acoustic neuromas vs the natural history of growing acoustic neuromas
- QOL in petroclival meningiomas/complex skull base approaches
- Acoustic neuromas and Herpes virus.
- Transexamic acid in skull base surgery
- Radiation for pituitary tumors
- Ongoing prospective trials on the effect of deep brain stimulation (DBS) on movement disorders, mood, and pain.