Clinical and basic science research interests include brain tumor gene therapy, neuro-modulations and interventional therapies for cerebrovascular disease. Potential alliances are available with the rapidly developing basic sciences at the Brain Research Centre and the International Collaboration on Repair Discoveries (iCORD). A compresehensive list of the publications by our faculty can be accessed via the PubMed link provided on their respective profile page (refer to the “Faculty” page)
Click here for Research Activities by our Faculty members
Click here for a selected list of publications by our Residents
- Hearing preservation in large >3cm acoustic neuromas
- Radiosurgery for growing acoustic neuromas vs the natural history of growing acoustic neuromas
- QOL in petroclival meningiomas/complex skull base approaches
- Acoustic neuromas and Herpes virus.
- Transexamic acid in skull base surgery
- Radiation for pituitary tumors
- Ongoing prospective trials on the effect of deep brain stimulation (DBS) on movement disorders, mood, and pain.