- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Active Staff: BC Children’s Hospital
Rm K3-159, BC Children’s Hospital
4480 Oak St.
Vancouver, BC V6H 3V4
Dr. Ash Singhal was born in Kanpur, India, and emmigrated with his family to Calgary, Alberta in 1976. Dr. Singhal obtained his Bachelor of Science from Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, and subsequently completed his medical training (MD) at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta. This was followed by his Neurosurgical Residency at the University of Toronto, Ontario, from 1997-2004. Dr. Singhal also completed a Master of Science Degree in Clinical Outcomes Research, at the University of Toronto.
Dr. Singhal completed a fellowship in Pediatric Neurosurgery at British Columbia Children’s Hosptial, in 2005, and joined the Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery as an Attending Surgeon, in the summer of 2005.
- Disorders of the developing brain
- Pediatric Neurotrauma
- Spinal dysraphic states
- Surgery for intractable epilepsy
- Surgery for craniosynostosis
- Cranio-Encephalic Trauma
- Trauma/Nervous System
- Clinical Trials & Design
- Analysis of Pediatric Injuries Related to Child Restraint Seats: Are Children at Higher Risk for Injury Outside the Vehicle Than Inside?
- BC Inflicted Childhood Neurotrauma Surveillance Project
- Apolipoprotein E and Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury: A Prospective Observational Study
Perform a PubMed Search of Dr. Singhal’s selected publications.