- Clinical Assistant Professor, Neurosurgery
- Member, Combined Neurosurgery and Orthopedic Spine Program
- Principal Investigator, ICORD
- Active Staff, Vancouver General Hospital
Blusson Spinal Cord Centre
818 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1L7
Dr. Paquette completed his Neurosurgery Training at the University of Ottawa before spending a year in Melbourne Australia, completing a one year spine fellowship. He has practiced at the Vancouver General Hospital in the Spine Program since 2004. He is involved with education of the residents and fellows from both Orthopaedics and Neurosurgery and sits on both Resident training committees.
- Resection of intra and extra-dural spinal tumors
- Reconstruction of injured spine
- Surgical treatment of spinal pain and spasticity
- Surgical Education
- Spinal tumors
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Perform a PubMed Search of Dr. Paquette’s publications.